"The basement has been finished and we are very happy with the work WDR did! Not only are they professional we feel their work is above average!"
Danny & Audra
"Great Job. Fast and efficient. The project manager was great at following up on each phase. Good customer rapport. Excellent craftsmanship and kind people. WDR is fast, knows their trade and gets down to work efficiently. Transition went smoothly."
"Thanks for the great service. Everything was completed quickly and the quality was excellent. Quality control was superb."
"The WDR reps/staff have been extremely helpful & we are very pleased with the installation & finish of the hardwood floors. The job is professional & all have been wonderful with the care in doing a superb job. Thanks"
"I am so pleased with WDR and the outstanding work that was done on my home! They went above and beyond and I am more that pleased with the outcome! Thank you so much!!"
"I’d like to express my thanks for the *simple* remodel job on our property. The project manager did an outstanding job on orchestrating the job, making sure the job was done correct, and cleaning up both during and after the job was finished. Once again, to WDR and all the subcontractors, thanks again!"
"I needed to have my driveway and front steps redone, but I was living out of town and unable to be at my home. Wayne sent me a detailed estimate for the work, answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. During the project I was provided with updates and pictures which worked well. The communication with me was excellent and I highly recommend Wayne & his company."
"Outstanding. I really felt that WDR was on my side throughout the project. You exceeded all of my expectations"
"From the moment the project managers came to our home, the confidence that was felt made a stressful situation much better. Even if the insurance had not helped us, we knew WDR would have gotten our business because we knew they would take care of us & they DID!"
George & Kerri
"Super impressed with Wayne. WDR came highly recommended and exceeded expectations."
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial construction. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking a Construction Crew Leader/Foremen. Individuals who are not experienced in completing day-to-day construction tasks please do not apply to this posting.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own hand tools that are necessary to do this job. You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle is provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- Team Player
- Initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Expedite Emergency and Warranty repairs
- Provide jobsite safety training to skilled laborers
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Field/Crew leader experience in the remodeling/construction industry.
This position requires the following:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of framing, roofing, siding, finish carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC installation
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player and part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and think outside the box
- Can give and take directions
- Maintains inventory control of supplies
- Maintain compliance with building code and OSHA requirements (MSDS)
- Coordinate vendor services as they relate to projects
- Be the liaison person for official inspection (fire dept, city inspectors, etc.)
- Ensure all projects are maintained in a workman-like manner
- Ensure safety for clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
You will be hired on a 90 day trial basis and if your skill set is sufficient to help our team, you may be offered a full-time long-term position with our company.
As we get involved in water and fire mitigation a certification with the IICRC/Clean trust is a plus
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume to info@WDRRC.com or Fax to: 303-933-9195
(Initial Compensation starts at $16.00 – $23.00 per hour or D.O.E.) EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER