"We were happy with the remodel work done by WDR in our water damaged basement. The project manager did an excellent job of always being there for us"
Donald and Josephine
"Best work ever! WDR went above and beyond. I will be doing more work, and will refer WDR to all friends."
"I am very pleased with the work from WDR. Everyone was great to work with. They took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend WDR to anyone. What a great company and a great bunch of guys to work with. Thanks a lot guys, Great Job!!!"
Robin & Jim
"The basement has been finished and we are very happy with the work WDR did! Not only are they professional we feel their work is above average!"
Danny & Audra
"The WDR reps/staff have been extremely helpful & we are very pleased with the installation & finish of the hardwood floors. The job is professional & all have been wonderful with the care in doing a superb job. Thanks"
"WDR was very efficient and compared to the two other bids I had, were very reasonable. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs good workmanship and good honest people! And they got the work done in two days!"
"Thank you all for such amazing work and your men were the most respectful and kind people to work with. My house looks beautiful."
"Highly satisfied. Joe was a great help, he went above and beyond every minute wile on the job. I noticed how well clean-up is and it made me rethink doing additional work. I will be requesting he works on my future jobs in the coming months. Joe’s attention to detail really made the job look nice!"
"I’d like to express my thanks for the *simple* remodel job on our property. The project manager did an outstanding job on orchestrating the job, making sure the job was done correct, and cleaning up both during and after the job was finished. Once again, to WDR and all the subcontractors, thanks again!"
"My husband and I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how happy we are to have chosen WDR for the remodeling project in our home. We have had some pretty crummy experiences with contractors and were a bit apprehensive to hire another contractor, but we were pleasantly surprised with WDR. We cannot offer enough praise to your project managers! They made this experience delightful and we will definitely call WDR for our future projects. Your project managers were very professional, but friendly, and along with the timeliness and quality of work, we would not go anywhere else! Thanks again for making this a pleasant experience."
Michael and Michele
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial/ multifamily construction/Restoration Services. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking Mitigation & Construction Technicians/Foreman.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own hand tools that are necessary to do this job. You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle will be provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- Team Player
- Initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Expedite Emergency and Warranty repairs
- Provide jobsite safety training to skilled laborers
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
You must have a minimum of 3-5+ years in construction mitigation experience.
This position requires the following:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Water and Fire mitigation Certification with the IICRC/Clean trust
- Hands on knowledge of framing, roofing, siding, finish carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC installation
- Self- motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player and part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and think outside the box
- Can give and take directions
- Maintains inventory control of supplies
- Maintain compliance with building code and OSHA requirements (MSDS)
- Coordinate vendor services as they relate to projects
- Be the liaison person for official inspection (fire dept, city inspectors, etc.)
- Ensure all projects are maintained in a workman-like manner
- Ensure safety for clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week with overtime available.
Benefit package includes: Health & Disability Insurance, paid sick leave & vacation.
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume to info@WDRRC.com or Fax to: 303-933-9195
(Initial Compensation starts at $14.00 – $21.00 per hour or D.O.E.) EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER