"I’d like to express my thanks for the *simple* remodel job on our property. The project manager did an outstanding job on orchestrating the job, making sure the job was done correct, and cleaning up both during and after the job was finished. Once again, to WDR and all the subcontractors, thanks again!"
"Thank you all for such amazing work and your men were the most respectful and kind people to work with. My house looks beautiful."
"The basement has been finished and we are very happy with the work WDR did! Not only are they professional we feel their work is above average!"
Danny & Audra
"Best work ever! WDR went above and beyond. I will be doing more work, and will refer WDR to all friends."
"Excellent work. The project manager was very communicative and accessible. The team was professional, courteous, and on-time. Overall, very pleased with the work."
Jill & Gerard
"We were happy with the remodel work done by WDR in our water damaged basement. The project manager did an excellent job of always being there for us"
Donald and Josephine
"Outstanding. I really felt that WDR was on my side throughout the project. You exceeded all of my expectations"
"Mr. Jeff Larson, Your kindness, calm spirit and expertise was/is appreciated more that you’ll ever know. I especially appreciate your promptness and explanations regarding damage and repair! I will recommend your firm!"
"Super impressed with Wayne. WDR came highly recommended and exceeded expectations."
"Highly satisfied. Joe was a great help, he went above and beyond every minute wile on the job. I noticed how well clean-up is and it made me rethink doing additional work. I will be requesting he works on my future jobs in the coming months. Joe’s attention to detail really made the job look nice!"
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial/ multifamily construction/Restoration Services. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking Mitigation & Construction Technicians/Foreman.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own hand tools that are necessary to do this job. You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle will be provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- Team Player
- Initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Expedite Emergency and Warranty repairs
- Provide jobsite safety training to skilled laborers
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
You must have a minimum of 3-5+ years in construction mitigation experience.
This position requires the following:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Water and Fire mitigation Certification with the IICRC/Clean trust
- Hands on knowledge of framing, roofing, siding, finish carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC installation
- Self- motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player and part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and think outside the box
- Can give and take directions
- Maintains inventory control of supplies
- Maintain compliance with building code and OSHA requirements (MSDS)
- Coordinate vendor services as they relate to projects
- Be the liaison person for official inspection (fire dept, city inspectors, etc.)
- Ensure all projects are maintained in a workman-like manner
- Ensure safety for clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week with overtime available.
Benefit package includes: Health & Disability Insurance, paid sick leave & vacation.
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume to info@WDRRC.com or Fax to: 303-933-9195
(Initial Compensation starts at $14.00 – $21.00 per hour or D.O.E.) EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER