"My home renovation was the second project done by WDR and even though it was a larger project the communication and updates were excellent. I was notified immediately of any problems or required changes. There were no surprises. When I saw the finished project I could not have been more pleased. Great company. Great work."
"The WDR reps/staff have been extremely helpful & we are very pleased with the installation & finish of the hardwood floors. The job is professional & all have been wonderful with the care in doing a superb job. Thanks"
"We were happy with the remodel work done by WDR in our water damaged basement. The project manager did an excellent job of always being there for us"
Donald and Josephine
"Thank you all for such amazing work and your men were the most respectful and kind people to work with. My house looks beautiful."
"Excellent work. The project manager was very communicative and accessible. The team was professional, courteous, and on-time. Overall, very pleased with the work."
Jill & Gerard
"I am very pleased with the work from WDR. Everyone was great to work with. They took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend WDR to anyone. What a great company and a great bunch of guys to work with. Thanks a lot guys, Great Job!!!"
Robin & Jim
"Great Job. Fast and efficient. The project manager was great at following up on each phase. Good customer rapport. Excellent craftsmanship and kind people. WDR is fast, knows their trade and gets down to work efficiently. Transition went smoothly."
"Best work ever! WDR went above and beyond. I will be doing more work, and will refer WDR to all friends."
"I am so pleased with WDR and the outstanding work that was done on my home! They went above and beyond and I am more that pleased with the outcome! Thank you so much!!"
"Mr. Jeff Larson, Your kindness, calm spirit and expertise was/is appreciated more that you’ll ever know. I especially appreciate your promptness and explanations regarding damage and repair! I will recommend your firm!"
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial/ multifamily construction/Restoration Services. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking a Project Manager. Certified in water & fire, IICRC is required.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle will be provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- professionally represents and effectively supports Company strategic initiatives
- Demonstrates exceptional project management skills; history of delivering on key projects and commitments via personal knowledge and leadership savvy
- Establishes and fosters positive long-term relationships with business partners
- Knowledge and Understanding of JPP and Xactimate programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent field
- Strong background in mid-size to large-scale construction projects with proven ability to manage renovation/reconstruction projects
- Dependable, results-focused and ethical
- Verifiable work references demonstrating exceptional accomplishments, leadership savvy and communication
This is a full time salaried position.
Benefit package includes: Health & Disability Insurance, paid sick leave & vacation.
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: 303-933-9195
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER