"Mr. Jeff Larson, Your kindness, calm spirit and expertise was/is appreciated more that you’ll ever know. I especially appreciate your promptness and explanations regarding damage and repair! I will recommend your firm!"
"Mr. Walton, Not many businesses would even think about the work you did at my home, let alone follow through and complete it. Thank you seems so inadequate considering what you did for me. Your thoughtfulness and expertise are greatly appreciated. Thank you again."
"My home renovation was the second project done by WDR and even though it was a larger project the communication and updates were excellent. I was notified immediately of any problems or required changes. There were no surprises. When I saw the finished project I could not have been more pleased. Great company. Great work."
"Thank you all for such amazing work and your men were the most respectful and kind people to work with. My house looks beautiful."
"Super impressed with Wayne. WDR came highly recommended and exceeded expectations."
"Outstanding. I really felt that WDR was on my side throughout the project. You exceeded all of my expectations"
"Best work ever! WDR went above and beyond. I will be doing more work, and will refer WDR to all friends."
"Excellent work. The project manager was very communicative and accessible. The team was professional, courteous, and on-time. Overall, very pleased with the work."
Jill & Gerard
"Highly satisfied. Joe was a great help, he went above and beyond every minute wile on the job. I noticed how well clean-up is and it made me rethink doing additional work. I will be requesting he works on my future jobs in the coming months. Joe’s attention to detail really made the job look nice!"
"The WDR reps/staff have been extremely helpful & we are very pleased with the installation & finish of the hardwood floors. The job is professional & all have been wonderful with the care in doing a superb job. Thanks"
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial construction. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking a Construction Crew Leader/Foremen. Individuals who are not experienced in completing day-to-day construction tasks please do not apply to this posting.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own hand tools that are necessary to do this job. You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle is provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- Team Player
- Initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Expedite Emergency and Warranty repairs
- Provide jobsite safety training to skilled laborers
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of Field/Crew leader experience in the remodeling/construction industry.
This position requires the following:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of framing, roofing, siding, finish carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC installation
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player and part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and think outside the box
- Can give and take directions
- Maintains inventory control of supplies
- Maintain compliance with building code and OSHA requirements (MSDS)
- Coordinate vendor services as they relate to projects
- Be the liaison person for official inspection (fire dept, city inspectors, etc.)
- Ensure all projects are maintained in a workman-like manner
- Ensure safety for clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
You will be hired on a 90 day trial basis and if your skill set is sufficient to help our team, you may be offered a full-time long-term position with our company.
As we get involved in water and fire mitigation a certification with the IICRC/Clean trust is a plus
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume to info@WDRRC.com or Fax to: 303-933-9195
(Initial Compensation starts at $16.00 – $23.00 per hour or D.O.E.) EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER