"Great Job. Fast and efficient. The project manager was great at following up on each phase. Good customer rapport. Excellent craftsmanship and kind people. WDR is fast, knows their trade and gets down to work efficiently. Transition went smoothly."
"My home renovation was the second project done by WDR and even though it was a larger project the communication and updates were excellent. I was notified immediately of any problems or required changes. There were no surprises. When I saw the finished project I could not have been more pleased. Great company. Great work."
"Excellent work. The project manager was very communicative and accessible. The team was professional, courteous, and on-time. Overall, very pleased with the work."
Jill & Gerard
"I’d like to express my thanks for the *simple* remodel job on our property. The project manager did an outstanding job on orchestrating the job, making sure the job was done correct, and cleaning up both during and after the job was finished. Once again, to WDR and all the subcontractors, thanks again!"
"I am so pleased with WDR and the outstanding work that was done on my home! They went above and beyond and I am more that pleased with the outcome! Thank you so much!!"
"The basement has been finished and we are very happy with the work WDR did! Not only are they professional we feel their work is above average!"
Danny & Audra
"From the moment the project managers came to our home, the confidence that was felt made a stressful situation much better. Even if the insurance had not helped us, we knew WDR would have gotten our business because we knew they would take care of us & they DID!"
George & Kerri
"Outstanding. I really felt that WDR was on my side throughout the project. You exceeded all of my expectations"
"Thank you all for such amazing work and your men were the most respectful and kind people to work with. My house looks beautiful."
"I am very pleased with the work from WDR. Everyone was great to work with. They took care of everything and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend WDR to anyone. What a great company and a great bunch of guys to work with. Thanks a lot guys, Great Job!!!"
Robin & Jim
We Are Hiring
We are an established Restoration & Construction Company dealing with residential and light commercial/ multifamily construction/Restoration Services. Our facility is located in Englewood, CO. We are seeking Mitigation & Construction Technicians/Foreman.
Ability to communicate in English is a must, both written and verbal skills, but bi-lingual is a plus.
You must have your own hand tools that are necessary to do this job. You must have your own reliable transportation to get to and from work. A company vehicle will be provided for use during working hours.
We are looking for individuals who demonstrate the following qualities in all aspects of their work:
- Team Player
- Initiative to improve technical knowledge and personal performance
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to details
- Expedite Emergency and Warranty repairs
- Provide jobsite safety training to skilled laborers
- Demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
You must have a minimum of 3-5+ years in construction mitigation experience.
This position requires the following:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Water and Fire mitigation Certification with the IICRC/Clean trust
- Hands on knowledge of framing, roofing, siding, finish carpentry, painting, drywall, electrical, plumbing, HVAC installation
- Self- motivated with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work as a team player and part of a team
- Must be detail oriented and think outside the box
- Can give and take directions
- Maintains inventory control of supplies
- Maintain compliance with building code and OSHA requirements (MSDS)
- Coordinate vendor services as they relate to projects
- Be the liaison person for official inspection (fire dept, city inspectors, etc.)
- Ensure all projects are maintained in a workman-like manner
- Ensure safety for clients, vendors, and sub-contractors
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week with overtime available.
Benefit package includes: Health & Disability Insurance, paid sick leave & vacation.
Verifiable references are required along with DMV and criminal background check. (Must have a good MVR)
We provide a drug free environment. Drug screening required prior to final offer of employment.
Send work experience and/or resume to info@WDRRC.com or Fax to: 303-933-9195
(Initial Compensation starts at $14.00 – $21.00 per hour or D.O.E.) EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER